At the Midagahara Hotel, we will do all we can to help our guests with allergies can enjoy their meals to the fullest.
- Dinner (Japanese Restaurant Dainichi)
- Upon reservation, please inform us of your allergies, including the specific foods you are allergic to. Let us know at least 10 days before your stay. Also, we may not be able to respond to any changes made at check-in.
- Breakfast (Japanese Restaurant Dainichi)
- We offer the same breakfast buffet to all overnight guests at the hotel. Allergy information is displayed in picture format on placards in front of all buffet options.
- Important Points Regarding Allergies
- The ingredient information we provide comes directly from the manufacturer.
- Because our food is prepared in a single kitchen and the equipment for both cooking and cleaning is shared for multiple menu items, a slight amount of allergens may come in contact with your food during the preparation process.
- For the above reason, we cannot guarantee comprehensive allergy information. Thank you for your understanding.
- If your condition is a serious one, we may ask that you refrain from dining with us. Again, thank you for your understanding.
- Please take the above information into account before making a final decision.